April 24, 25, and 26
Come for a wonderful weekend packed with patriotic speeches, music, and workshops! Meals are available at the private conference center and a delicious banquet served Saturday evening. Children’s classes will be conducted which will include crafts and heritage lessons and they always enjoy the large playground. Attendees may enjoy a game of volley ball or the bonfire on Saturday night. Spacious and scenic grounds allow for camping. Enjoy yourself at the nation’s only Christian White Nationalist Family Retreat
Plan Now to attend for a time of
Lots of Youth Activities
• Kids (ages 4-12) classes – Bible / American history / craft classes at The Kids Corner – and a nature hike. Kids will earn and be presented awards Saturday night. They’ll have fun learning and playing. We’ll sing and have snacks too – during meal breaks the kids can rejoin you to eat – there is also a very small nursery in the main meeting hall within hearing ability of the speakers and meeting – for the convenience of those with infants or toddlers)
• Entertainment by various performers throughout the weekend including the lovely Charity and Shelby of the Heritage Connection and the Gospel Music of Steve and Bonnie
• Tips, suggestions, guidelines, information on various topics of a patriotic nature
• Souvenirs – a large variety of Christian, Confederate, nationalist items to purchase – everything from t-shirts / books / DVD’s / and more
And more Info
• Location will be at the SOTC Bible Camp in the beautiful Ozarks near Harrison, Arkansas-just a few miles south of famous Branson, Missouri.
• Stay at the camp ground for the whole weekend. You can pitch a tent or park an RV, however there are no hookups. There is a men’s and women’s bunkhouse – $10 per night – Please call 870-427-3414 to register for a bunk. We have men’s and women’s showers. There are motels in town (about 15 miles) where you can stay also. Check out www.harrisonarkansas.org for area motel info.
• SOTC Bible camp is 100 acres – 15 groomed / Conference will be held in the White Christian Revival Center.
• In between speakers enjoy a friendly game of pool or relax outside on the large commons area.
Conference Rules: Guests are expected to conduct themselves with Christian behavior. Those who violate camp rules will be expelled.
• Meals will be available. Meals will be moderately priced and will be available throughout the weekend.
• What to wear? Attendees to the conference should dress in casual business attire.
• Cost: Suggested donation is $55 for adults 18 and over. Family rate is $90.