April 23, 24, & 25 – 2021
Come for a wonderful weekend packed with patriotic speeches, music, and workshops! Meals are available at the private conference center and a delicious banquet served Saturday evening. Children’s classes will be conducted which will include crafts and heritage lessons and they always enjoy the large playground. Attendees may enjoy a game of volley ball or the bonfire on Saturday night. Spacious and scenic grounds allow for camping.
Plan Now to attend for a time of
Lots of Youth Activities
• Kids (ages 4-12) classes – Bible / American history / craft classes at The Kids Corner – and a nature hike. Kids will earn and be presented awards Saturday night. They’ll have fun learning and playing. We’ll sing and have snacks too – during meal breaks the kids can rejoin you to eat – there is also a very small nursery in the main meeting hall within hearing ability of the speakers and meeting – for the convenience of those with infants or toddlers)
• Entertainment by various performers throughout the weekend
• Tips, suggestions, guidelines, information on various topics of a patriotic nature
• Souvenirs – a large variety of Christian, Confederate, nationalist items to purchase – everything from t-shirts / books / DVD’s / and more
And more Info
• Location will be at the SOTC Bible Camp in the beautiful Ozarks near Harrison, Arkansas-just a few miles south of famous Branson, Missouri.
• Stay at the camp ground for the whole weekend. You can pitch a tent or park an RV, however there are no hookups. There is a men’s and women’s bunkhouse – $10 per night – Please call 870-427-3414 to register for a bunk. We have men’s and women’s showers. There are motels in town (about 15 miles) where you can stay also. Check out www.harrisonarkansas.org for area motel info.
• SOTC Bible camp is 100 acres – 15 groomed / Conference will be held in the White Christian Revival Center.
• In between speakers enjoy a friendly game of pool or relax outside on the large commons area.
Conference Rules: Guests are expected to conduct themselves with Christian behavior. Those who violate camp rules will be expelled.
• Meals will be available. Meals will be moderately priced and will be available throughout the weekend.
• What to wear? Attendees to the conference should dress in casual business attire.
• Cost: Suggested donation is $55 for adults 18 and over. Family rate is $90. (Note: Your attendance is important. If you cannot afford the suggestion donation amount any amount will be okay)